What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Red Rod mod

Mason

Postman
Any "Red rod" owners on here?

Attempting to get on the list and then set for a very long wait.

Anyone (@Todd aside hah) own one? Thought? Love my tiny 18350 mods and HAVE to own one. So, waiting for my spot in the queue!

If anyone has one they aren't using I'll buy it!

Mason.

Aaaarrrggghhh. The next waiting list us with an AUGUST estimate.

Mason.

You need to check the 4nine mod out soon to be at shmovapes,its 49mm tall and is the smallest mod out there.
EDIT just watched the review and red rod is 46mm

Last edited:
Aye red rod is smaller but it's a one man band doing it as a hobby. so very few and slow to appear. I've registered on shmovapes and asked for email notification about the 4nine. It's on my list, just hope I get one of each.

Mason.

Aye red rod is smaller but it's a one man band doing it as a hobby. so very few and slow to appear. I've registered on @shmovapes and asked for email notification about the 4nine. It's on my list, just hope I get one of each.

Mason.
They are awesome mate,im getting one when they get them in,cant wait,there is a vid on the forum somewhere.

I've seen tarsius (or however it goes) videos online. I just hope I can get one when the email comes saying I can order. Don't know if I missed pre ordering or if they didn't do it.

Mason.

I've seen tarsius (or however it goes) videos online. I just hope I can get one when the email comes saying I can order. Don't know if I missed pre ordering or if they didn't do it.

Mason.
Ive spoke to a mate of his and he says he is getting plenty so you will almost defo get one.

Fingers crossed! I really want one and buying a red rod won't effect it as it doesn't look like I can get one until summer at earliest, if at all. Apparently the guy who makes them was a bit overwhelmed and is struggling as he just does it in his spare time. He's not even replied to my message yet.

Mason.

Fingers crossed! I really want one and buying a red rod won't effect it as it doesn't look like I can get one until summer at earliest, if at all. Apparently the guy who makes them was a bit overwhelmed and is struggling as he just does it in his spare time. He's not even replied to my message yet.

Mason.
If i was him i would be getting my shit together and making a thousand of them,he could be retired by the end of next year with the demand hes gonna get.

Back
Top Bottom