What's new

The Penelope Thread

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually really fancy a penelope

are they harsh then Doc?

Not had one or seen one, ZT, but it's my observation that a lot of Penelope's are being sold or traded in Member's Classifieds at the moment.

Not sure if that means anything, but maybe they're not all they're cracked up to be?

Cheers
Adam

Not had one or seen one, ZT, but it's my observation that a lot of Penelope's are being sold or traded in Member's Classifieds at the moment.

Not sure if that means anything, but maybe they're not all they're cracked up to be?

Cheers
Adam

ohh .. if you see one at a good price .. let me know :D

Zombie - the Penelope hits like a steam train. They give great flavour, vapour and throat hit. The problem for me is that the throat hit is just a bit too much. I found that using it exclusively for a few weeks left me with a tickly throat but you can't knock it for flavour. I have actually decided to put mine up for trade as I am currently just enjoying the simplicity of a pipe mod and mini vivi right now!
Cheers,
DocVape

Re: My carto catch22

Ooh maybe a Penelope thread down in the rebuildable section? Have at it boys!

Zombie - the Penelope hits like a steam train. They give great flavour, vapour and throat hit. The problem for me is that the throat hit is just a bit too much. I found that using it exclusively for a few weeks left me with a tickly throat but you can't knock it for flavour. I have actually decided to put mine up for trade as I am currently just enjoying the simplicity of a pipe mod and mini vivi right now!
Cheers,
DocVape

what are you looking to trade for it ?

Doesn't a penelope have to use nores/res/nores wire? I could be wrong, just something I saw in a review...

Moved from the cartos thread ... looked like this needed a place of its own :)

My fault :)

what are you looking to trade for it ?

I Have it up on ukvapers at the moment looking for a bit for a rare trade - an epipemods.com pipe or the recently released steam machine genesis. If I get no interest I may end up selling it and buying a steam machine when they come back in stock. I'll let you know if I do in case you are interested.
I think the reason a lot are coming up for sale at the moment is that Imeo (GG modmaker) has said that the proteus mod he was making to go with the penelope has been cancelled - i think people who wanted the set have decided to sell up.
I can't fault it really, no leaks, nice adjustable juice flow - just too much throat hit for me I think.

Doesn't a penelope have to use nores/res/nores wire? I could be wrong, just something I saw in a review...
Yes it does - easy enough to make up. Scott's (igetcha69) review of the penelope shows you how to do it. Otherwise you can buy ready made wires from goldengreek.co.uk at a fiver for 10.

Cheers,
DocVape

Back
Top Bottom