What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Mesh Company: So many choices, what do you recommend for use in a cobra?

You're all convincing me so. I forgot to mention, I do vape my own DIY 100%VG apart from what's in the flavouring which I'm unsure about. I had to stop vaping PG because I was getting rashes, flaky skin, dandruff etc. One I stopped using PG, it went away.

So they don't have a 200 count. Nearest is 300, will that do for the VG?

Thanks a lot.
My mixes are mostly vg except the flavour and 10% dionised water and they work perfectly with the 400 mesh :)

you're all convincing me so. One thing I did forget to mention is that I do use 100% VG. I used to vape PG/VG mix but it gave me rashes, flaky skin above my lip and dandruff. Didn't realise the PG might be causing it until I switched to 100% VG to experiment.

They don't have their mesh with a #200 count, so do you think #300 will do for the VG?

you're all convincing me so. One thing I did forget to mention is that I do use 100% VG. I used to vape PG/VG mix but it gave me rashes, flaky skin above my lip and dandruff. Didn't realise the PG might be causing it until I switched to 100% VG to experiment.

They don't have their mesh with a #200 count, so do you think #300 will do for the VG?

I use 60 or 50% VG and I think I have 400 mesh and it wicks fine with no dry spots. 300 should be a-ok too!

I dont reccomend any mesh from the mesh company lol

Stealthvapes marine grade has been the best mesh ive used by far.

Absolutely, I have found the marine grade mesh to be superior to any other tried, the flavour is different and althought there shouldn't be any real reason why I hav had no wicking problems at all with this. I have spoken to Rob at stealthvape and he noticed a difference too, I was given a sample of 500 mesh and that works very well even at 50pg 50 vg. I think sometimes with the raw materials it is worth paying that little extra, after all our ambition is to get that ultimate vape and you cant achieve that using cheaper less grade materials. Its not a case of being a vape snob it really is all about the vape taste hit and all.

Simon

Back
Top Bottom