What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Kayfun Prime

westy

Postman
Well I caved and bought one after all the hype/reviews and well it's left me disappointed so far... so can any of the guys/girls that love em give me some coil specs and post a few pics of coil positions and wicking... just have one last day of rebuilding the thing before i give up

There's not much to say - it depends on how you like to vape, but the deck doesn't allow for much variation.

I would build a 3mm ID SS coil at around 0.8, positioned 3mm above the air hole and wicked with good quality cotton.

It’s an overrated tank that has too much airflow.
Totally agree. Mine lasted a week. Costly mistake as I bought an authentic + extension. I thought it was going to be a larger Kayfun V3 mini...

I got a Dvarw, and love it.

This thread saved me a few quid and a lot of research, umming and aaaahing. I usually love a Kayfun BECAUSE of the restricted airflow. Thanks guys. :)

Totally agree. Mine lasted a week. Costly mistake as I bought an authentic + extension. I thought it was going to be a larger Kayfun V3 mini...

I got a Dvarw, and love it.

This. Exactly this. I wanted a 22mm V3. I got a v5 with the airflow reducer built in.

Dvarw is next on my list.

......... and I got a clone V3 Mini Plus for exactly the same reason. Probably amounts to much the same thing! :D

I would do but my only 2018 New Years resolution was “don’t buy any clones” and so far I’ve stuck to it [emoji3]

......... and I got a clone V3 Mini Plus for exactly the same reason. Probably amounts to much the same thing! :D

Also. You should take a look in the new mtl section about the Dvarw mtl. I don’t have one yet but everything I’ve read about it makes me think you may like it as much as I think I do.

Back
Top Bottom