What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Big Dripper!

Ordered the Big Dripper on Saturday evening and it just arrived, wow impressed with the speedy delivery.

But it IS dripping!....just not from a bottle.

Anyone else have one of these yet, can offer there opinion? Would be interested in what other people make of it too.

I was getting ready for my afternoon nap :D

Looks like I'll have to break out the Ultrasonic, wash it, wait for it to dry and then wack a wick and coil in it.

Maybe it will dry when I wake up from my afternoon nap ???? :D

No sleeping is permitted....hairdryer time!

...if you insist on having a nap....I will look forward to your views later :D

ps. napping is for babies and old people.....do you not feel more tiered afterwards?! (sleep cycles and all that jazz)

But it IS dripping!....just not from a bottle.

Anyone else have one of these yet, can offer there opinion? Would be interested in what other people make of it too.

I'll come back to you tomorrow some time. Not looking forward to dual coiling though... would it work single coil with tape over one side of the airflow?

I'll come back to you tomorrow some time. Not looking forward to dual coiling though... would it work single coil with tape over one side of the airflow?

Cant see why not!.....id run the tails of the cotton into the other side of the base, or just pack it out a little :)

Initial impressions .... best £22 I have spend in a long while

Great flavour even with the airholes opened up to the max

Straight forward to build, I left the coils sitting slightly above the airholes

Unlike most clone tanks I have had, this one just works flawlessly right out the box

My only minor niggle is the grub screws, they look like they will eventually start rusting

I really need to get a Del Sole Sunbox E7 now :D

I got mine today popped into elegant vapour. Gave it a bath in some washing liquid because it smelt of machine oil.

Put a .5ohm build in there and let her rip. Vapes very nicely and the plunger bit of it works a treat. Negatives for me would be the non removable lip. I have an omega that has a similar deck.

I hate the allen screws they feel flimsy and would have preferred normal screws. The atty looks a little ungainly too. Not enough to put me off just little niggles really.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom