What's new

Teach me your ways, oh great ones

Trying to build a fogger that high resistance build is tricky.

Building 2 x 2.6ohm coils is tough.

My fogger builds usually sit at 0.6 ohm
Yea, been reading up and from what I can gather its basically a dual coil sub ohm kayfun. Bloody typical lol. Hopefully the low res (32awg) will help. I read a fogger setup for a mvp last night saying wire, number of wraps per coil and even drill bit diameter. Can't for love of me find it now. Thank goodness for steam engine.

Yea, been reading up and from what I can gather its basically a dual coil sub ohm kayfun. Bloody typical lol. Hopefully the low res (32awg) will help. I read a fogger setup for a mvp last night saying wire, number of wraps per coil and even drill bit diameter. Can't for love of me find it now. Thank goodness for steam engine.

If you find it for the mvp let me know, I can't for the life of me get a dual coil that it will fire

According to the calculator that comes out above 15w, the mpv only puts out 11 max

At 3.8V it will be 11.11W

At 4.2 it will 13.5W

You should still be able to use the MVP up to 11W it will just drop the voltage back I believe.

Just found a thread about fogger on mvp.
32awg wire, 7 wraps around a 2mm bit comes out at 1.5 ohms. That's what I'll try when the wire gets here. If it doesn't work I'm hoping the missus takes to the mvp and I can get a dna. Getting a kayfun lite clone come end of the month either way :)

Tried something very similar with .28, 1.2 ohms wouldn't even fire

Er...... Strange, bloody glad I've not got one then.

Would it fire on a single 1.2 ?
If so I can only assume it won't fire as the amps exceed some sort of limit ?

Er...... Strange, bloody glad I've not got one then.

Would it fire on a single 1.2 ?
If so I can only assume it won't fire as the amps exceed some sort of limit ?

Ive fired a single 1.1, gonna rip out a Iclear30 coil and play with that.

Back
Top Bottom