POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

SXK Le Zephyr V2 £3.99 delivered

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by ChrisS, Apr 8, 2019.

1. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

You just pour liquid on the deck and it flows over the sides into the tank area. It couldn’t be easier to fill.

• Like Like x 3
  2. rew

rew Veteran

That is giving it away really. I would go for it if I didn't suffer from muppetitis on RDAs

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. STAVROS EVDORIDIS

STAVROS EVDORIDIS Postman

great atty for mesh and cotton and zouzounaki gave away all the tips allready.kind of hard to find an original though

• Like Like x 3
  4. Biochemist

Biochemist Postman

It is a good atty, easy to build, good flavour. My only issue is that to adjust the airflow you need to almost disassemble the whole top cap, and will get juice all over. Contrary to zouzounaki I never got a great vape with anything other than 3.5mm inner diameter coils.

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

I might dig it out at some point and try it with a bigger coil. I had always thought it would choke the wicking but it seems a few of you are using biggies.

But aye, 2 or 2.5mm works very well for me. Same with le mirage and the origen, have even had dual 2mm coils in those two.

I agree about the airflow adjustment @Biochemist it’s a bit of a hassle. Probably the only negative point about it for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Biochemist

Biochemist Postman

With the origen I think I prefer 3mm coils (for the cotton holes) because the deck is tight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

@ChrisS have you tried le mirage? It’s also really good. I think I prefer it to le zephyr. It seems more versatile, easier air flow adjustment and it can do dual coils as well. I picked my sxk up for about a fiver I think, from one of the chinese sites.

I’ve been thinking on and off about trying l’hypersonic as well.

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. ChrisS

ChrisS Postman

l’hypersonic looks interesting. I've got a flave and a flvr on the way so I'll have to holdoff for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MrsAshy

MrsAshy Postman

Mine arrived today. Gonna have me some fun on my week off with this and the hastur mini :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. MrsAshy

MrsAshy Postman

Well, I did it. Currenly vaping on both - only shorted one coil and both wicked first time. Beginners luck I know but that was good fun :D
    The hastur is slightly too restrictive for me but it was easier to coil and wick and has the edge on flavour so far
    The zephyr airflow is very odd to get used to but I like that theres a lot of options.
    Had a good day :)

• Like Like x 3