What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Supra RDA by Advken

edify

Postman
Is this on anyone's radar? I'd never even heard of it until I saw someone mention it in the comments section of a Z Vaper video today. I don't think it's out yet but should be hitting our shores any day now.

It's got a two post velocity deck, adjustable side airflow and always open bottom airflow, so nothing unusual there. But I've been a big fan of the Tsunami for some time now and what interests me is the Supra's approach to placement of the bottom airflow, it's got two kidney shaped holes coming in from the edge of the deck which addresses most people's biggest issue with the Tsunami and the Kennedy which is the airflow pipes encroaching on wicking space.

It's early days but it looks cheap enough ($19 on FT, 24 quid on the one UK site I found) so I think I'm going to give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom