What's new

Suitable rebuildable tank

Tray Virus

Postman
Just purchased a aegis solo kit, love the slim line mod for when I’m out up town or Or out and about as it’s slim and pocket friendly, not overly impressed with the stock tank and paying £11.99 for a pack of 5 coils at a time...
Always had rda on squonker mods and daily tank is a rdta dead rabbit...
Is there a good rebuildable tank I can use being a single coil that will not leak that I can use on this solo aegis mod instead of stock coils?
I’m used to building coils but out of the loop on a good little tank I can use..
Your knowledge and recommendations is highly appreciated

If by "good little tank" you mean small in size, I would recommend the Ehpro True rta.

Just purchased a aegis solo kit, love the slim line mod for when I’m out up town or Or out and about as it’s slim and pocket friendly, not overly impressed with the stock tank and paying £11.99 for a pack of 5 coils at a time...
Always had rda on squonker mods and daily tank is a rdta dead rabbit...
Is there a good rebuildable tank I can use being a single coil that will not leak that I can use on this solo aegis mod instead of stock coils?
I’m used to building coils but out of the loop on a good little tank I can use..
Your knowledge and recommendations is highly appreciated
Ephro Kelpie or Wotofo Serpent Elevate spring to mind. The Elevate is more restricted but decent DL, top airflow so doesn't leak. VV Kylin mini is another single coil

Great recommendation guys, top air flow small tank in general this are all good for my needs ty

Back
Top Bottom