What's new

SteamCrave Glaz Spare Parts??

graykev

Postman
Hi all,

I have an emergency... the Steam Crave Glaz has been my main tank for a while and i was re-wicking it tonight and as i was walking through my hall with the freshly cleaned tank in my hand wrapped in kitchen roll, i heard the tinkling noise of something landing and breaking on my tiles. I didn't want to accept what just happened but ultimately had to come to terms with reality as i was picking up the broken pieces of glass from the inner chimney section of the tank!!

Ok, apologies for the drama but the tank didn't seem to come with a spare part for this section that sits between the coils and the juice. Only 2 spare outer chimneys. Does anyone know if anywhere sells these as spares anywhere? Google and Ebay don't seem to have anything obvious when searching and i'd rather not have to buy a new tank as a replacement, but would if i had to! I've had to revert to the triple something or other in the meantime. The tank with the blue glass and drip tip. Looks nice but doesn't come close to the Glaz in my opinion.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Thank you,
Kevin.

Thanks DMAN. I didn't even think of FT but i have placed an order. I will probably buy another one to save waiting and then i'll have 2 when the spares arrive.

Back
Top Bottom