What's new

SSMaximus Pro

Thought I had it with the vision Eternity, and to be honest, I still haven't really put it through its paces. But I found the tank system too much like an ego-c, and the dripper a bit (read extremely) airy.

Did the £40 include the 458? :)

I see lots of fiddly little screws. Sprung push fittings will be so much better.

i soldered up the air hole on the bottom of the 510 connector on the v e as it leaks like a bas@@@@ then drilled a 1mm hole in the side at wick height think its a lot better now.p.s dont leave it on a mod over night as is cos juice goes everwhere as i found out.

Yeah, I did notice that if you fill it with your finger on the air hole, you get a wet finger!

I haven`t studied this onslaught of new rebuildable tanks in detail, but it appears to me that they are just regurgitating the same ideas over & over and there`s no real innovation or new ideas to make them even simpler to assemble....and use

I bought one of these Maximus pro its ok for my first one a bit of a faf doing my first coil even with the Wick cover but i will get used to it i had a 5ohm coil at one point
which i had to make smaller in the end i got 3 coils of .2 Kanthal at about 2 ohms but don't always stay there i don't know why

well after a few goes with this atty Bryan123456 it is a Spring with a hole for the pos connection and the last wrap i did the spring come off so not brilliant (refer to my last post)
not well built impossible to take apart not happy at all couldn't get a stable coil even with the wick cover even tried oxidising the wick still no good lol
might just buy a VH Genesis and be done with it
lol

Back
Top Bottom