What's new

SS Mesh and Kanthal prices

I have tried mesh from both and (although I don't understand why) stealth's stuff is way, way better. The sample I had lasted for ages and I changed it cos I was bored. He mesh company stuff seems to get gunked quickly so I'm using loads more and it doesn't roll as nicely. When I've used up the load I got I know where my next order will be. It may be more expencive on paper but I'm using 3 times the amount so it probably works out th same anyway :)

I have tried mesh from both and (although I don't understand why) stealth's stuff is way, way better. The sample I had lasted for ages and I changed it cos I was bored. He mesh company stuff seems to get gunked quickly so I'm using loads more and it doesn't roll as nicely. When I've used up the load I got I know where my next order will be. It may be more expencive on paper but I'm using 3 times the amount so it probably works out th same anyway :)

Thanks for your input as with ever new venture there are learning curves and we all learn along the way :2thumbsup:
ZT thanks for the reply as well mate. sorry you know what i can be like on TSB CDs bad habits rub off on us all lol

Carl

And there you have it..Rob at stealthvape is a nicer roll.

Stealths Vid made me Smile .. bryan yours made me sad

Porqoui Monsieur ZT?

Im not a fan of oasis :D

nothing inherently wrong with the band, and respect their place in Pop history - they just set my teeth on edge (personal opinion only ... oh god I dont want to get into a my bands better than your band thing! NO offense was intended by this post!)

I saw Oasis and have seen both brother's bands since and - errrrrr um - neither of the post Oasis (and I have seen both several times at festivals) bros were at all inspiring. Unlike Mr stealthvape , who is apparently a good roll.

Back
Top Bottom