What's new

SS Mesh and Kanthal prices

I'm pulling the glass fibre tube as I'm not 100% its ok to use.

I'm basing this on the way it feels more than anything else

A few of you will be getting some so you can see what I mean but I've refunded everyone that ordered.

Thats explained the mystery refund! cheers Rob

thats the same company as this mate http://www.themeshcompany.com/acatalog/25-micron-super-fine-mesh.html

Now unless ZT can tell me its like saying there is phos remover and there is phos remover, surely its the same SS mesh same grade as well. I know I'm pretty new to all this so i'm alway's up for a lesson :rofl:
Carlos .. for me its not so much about the cost with the mesh .. I have no idea if the grades the same or not .. Its more about supporting Stealthvape .. hes always the first to come up with some crazy new scheme or idea for modders to make things better and/or cheaper ... I find that an admirable quality (and what modding is all about - even if said scheme doesnt work) so .. I like to support him :) ... not saying everyone should , its just why I get my rebuildable stuff from him.

Support your LFS is the nearest anecdote I can come up with for a salty such as yourself :)

Carlos .. for me its not so much about the cost with the mesh .. I have no idea if the grades the same or not .. Its more about supporting Stealthvape .. hes always the first to come up with some crazy new scheme or idea for modders to make things better and/or cheaper ... I find that an admirable quality (and what modding is all about - even if said scheme doesnt work) so .. I like to support him :) ... not saying everyone should , its just why I get my rebuildable stuff from him.

Support your LFS is the nearest anecdote I can come up with for a salty such as yourself :)

Aww thanks mate, I really appreciate that :)

We're not aiming to be the cheapest, just the best

Bloody hell Guys thank fk I covered my ass

Now unless ZT can tell me its like saying there is phos remover and there is phos remover, surely its the same SS mesh same grade as well. I know I'm pretty new to all this so i'm alway's up for a lesson
sign10.gif

I did ask and Stealth did reply with a full answer explaining there is a differnce, Yes I do Support my LFS and pretty still new to vaping world and in all fairness I have supported teh vendors on here apart from buying PVs as they dont sell Ihybrids lol. sorry not ranting just flet like I had to reply as I did state in one of my first comments asking if there ws a difference or not.

Carl

Bloody hell Guys thank fk I covered my ass

Now unless ZT can tell me its like saying there is phos remover and there is phos remover, surely its the same SS mesh same grade as well. I know I'm pretty new to all this so i'm alway's up for a lesson
sign10.gif

I did ask and Stealth did reply with a full answer explaining there is a differnce, Yes I do Support my LFS and pretty still new to vaping world and in all fairness I have supported teh vendors on here apart from buying PVs as they dont sell Ihybrids lol. sorry not ranting just flet like I had to reply as I did state in one of my first comments asking if there ws a difference or not.

Carl

Mate .. it was no way a go at you! nor was it even a suggestion that you should do the same ... was just saying this is why I personally use Stealthvape ... nothing more .. rest easy reefer, you have done no wrong!

Back
Top Bottom