What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

Differing opinion.......inevitable, human, and great.

Lacking tolerance.....unneeded, pointless, a waste of energy.

The only difference I can find with the Rose clone and the authentic is the air control ring stiffness - the clone is way better than the authentic.

Your not the first person to say that, I've seen and spoke to a few people who have the genuine and the same clone i have and your sentence is pretty much the same as they say ;)

My rose clone afc is off though it covers a small amount of the hole on the most open setting but i thought that was just mine at first, i did see a fix somewhere but didn't save it :doh:

But the good news... :D!!!
View attachment 34199

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

My rose clone is the same version infinite supplies and the air hole is 100% clear on wide open setting :)

Also all threads are clean and smooth, overall it's a quality clone at less then 20% the price of a genuine.

Yep I don't have the hole issue.
Got the Rosette from Elegant Vapour.

View attachment 34213

Got to admit this talk of the stumpy kit though, is that not taking the piss a bit.

At least leave the guys at Eden some exclusivity considering it's their product

£40 plus shipping for the genuine stumpy and always out of stock.
Red rag to a bull for the Chinese.

Yep I don't have the hole issue.
Got the Rosette from Elegant Vapour.

Got to admit this talk of the stumpy kit though, is that not taking the piss a bit.

At least leave the guys at Eden some exclusivity considering it's their product
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Don't buy a Swiss Army Knife then, they're sharp as fuck.

Agreed! First thing I noticed about the clone, not looking forward to build two ...

Which one? On the AFC or inside the deck? Both are fine on mine.

Noisier than Heron, Kayfun or Russian?

Right, so all this tells me is that it's massively over-engineered and consequently massively overpriced.

Knock yerself out, many of us already have them.
Thanks for the feedback.

You have given a reply to all my comments except the last one so from that I would have to ascertain that because you know what the word "clone" means you know that you do not have a clone you have an under engineered copy.

You have given a reply to all my comments except the last one so from that I would have to ascertain that because you know what the word "clone" means you know that you do not have a clone you have an under engineered copy.

Original owners have confirmed there is no difference in vape quality so I wouldn't say under engineered.

China have got it right on this one, even if it does split opinions

Not going to get into semantics with you, honestly I appreciate your feedback. I was not expecting Swiss precision engineering from a clone, it's absolutely fair to say.
I don't have the partially covered air hole problem with mine. Possibly variation in manufacturing, more probably because more than one cloner has cloned it. Mine was not made by Pallas and it does appear to be very well made. I haven't sliced my fingers open yet anyway.

Not going to get into semantics with you, honestly I appreciate your feedback. I was not expecting Swiss precision engineering from a clone, it's absolutely fair to say.
I don't have the partially covered air hole problem with mine. Possibly variation in manufacturing, more probably because more than one cloner has cloned it. Mine was not made by Pallas and it does appear to be very well made. I haven't sliced my fingers open yet anyway.

Mine is made by Pallas.

No rough edges, no cuts.

Buttery smooth threads all the way through.

Came with the stand, the metal tool, the Allen key, 2 ceramics and a shit load of spares.

Air flow hole is fully open and functions perfect, not tight, not loose.

I think original owners would like to think there is leagues between the clone and theirs as they have forked out serious cash for an original, but in truth there is no real difference between them.

Back
Top Bottom