What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

How good are these? Not the clones but the attie itself, what are they compaired to?

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

My opinion

1st= Heron and the Flash-e-vape
2nd= Squape and Rose (Rose with single coil)
3rd Taifun
4th Kayfun Lite

A Rose with a dual coil would put it in between the Squape and Heron/Flash-e-vape

First off.... piss.jpg

Chinese manufacture seems to be constantly improving.

Wouldn't be surprised if in years to come, it will be commonplace for the manufacture of original designs to be outsourced to China....

All the details for the squape R clones floating around are stating ematal.
Dependent on the metal used, ematal supposedly varies in colour from white to grey (ish)
It could be possible the slight difference in colour could be due to the lower grade of alloy beneath?!
NathanielFT after trying to sway me with promises of Stumpy tanks, theres one coming for the squape too, with a SMALLER LOGO!!!

Rose is appealing, just don't know if I should be put off by toolbox required to set it up, and that crackable tank!

Loco small logo sounds good, should've been patient dammit. If the only thing stopping you from getting a rose is reservations on the tool kit dont worry about that its easy to set up and doesn't take any longer then my other tanks ;)

I'm gonna order myself a heron from FT, is the offer still open on sending to you to be drilled? At my cost and your convenience obviously!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

@Loco small logo sounds good, should've been patient dammit. If the only thing stopping you from getting a rose is reservations on the tool kit dont worry about that its easy to set up and doesn't take any longer then my other tanks ;)

I'm gonna order myself a heron from FT, is the offer still open on sending to you to be drilled? At my cost and your convenience obviously!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
Ha, the original nano isn't even out yet, so I think it will be a wait until its reproduced.

100% Just send me a message as soon as you get it. Have quite a bit of free time now the evil one is back at school so can get it back to you sharpish too.

Think it was smiley that recommended the lemongrass (?!) for wicking, as it just wicks a bit too well (!!) with muji...inspired by his post, I wapped some ol cotton ball in there and it works great.

I see a SQuape R and I want to paint it black ...

Nice! I had a little discount code from focal after a previous order ... so £15.78 for a SQuape R ... would've been rude not to.

StattQualm take note and wise up ... ALL the decks supplied with the atty. ;)

It's a damn ugly fecker, I'm not taking it out of the house without a paper bag on my head ... unless blademansw will cut me a piece of his carbon fibre wrap to cover it up!! LOL!!

Nice! I had a little discount code from focal after a previous order ... so £15.78 for a SQuape R ... would've been rude not to.

StattQualm take note and wise up ... ALL the decks supplied with the atty. ;)

It's a damn ugly fecker, I'm not taking it out of the house without a paper bag on my head ... unless @blademansw will cut me a piece of his carbon fibre wrap to cover it up!! LOL!!

Stattqualm are four people trying to make a living with high end atties. You need to see a real one in the flesh. The engineering is superb, and it's not the least bit ugly, although it is quite tall. I'll be able to compare the clone with it side by side when it turns up, and see how close it is. Will be interesting. Stattqualm both design and manufacture in Switzerland and compared to China, their costs will be off the other end of the scale. They could outsource, but they don't believe in doing so, as they are very proud of what they do and want to create a future for themselves and other Swiss workers. Hard to argue with those ethics :-)

I'll give it 10 minutes
It's Friday and I'm feeling chipper. :)
It's butt ugly. It's two bags over the head ugly. It's Swiss comedians saying "let's make this as ugly as we can and see which feckers will buy it anyway" ugly.
I'm painting mine black. The darkest, most miserable black ... hide me in the corner and hope nobody is offended by me black. The colour will be known henceforth as SQuack!

Back
Top Bottom