What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

looking at the pics of the Squape R on Focal the standard doesn't look close, it looks a lot rougher round the edges than the original

The clones clearly will not have ematel decks and you can tell they aren't just from the photos on Focal

Thanks for the info guys, do you notice anything on here that would possible lead to a difference in the vape?

Differences in the external contours is no big deal, and phlashbios if you're right about the ematel coating on the deck (would be pissed off if that's true as it would mean FC are being outright dishonest in their product description) i guess this will create a risk of builds shorting, do you see any other causes for concern with this piece?

Thanks for the info guys, do you notice anything on here that would possible lead to a difference in the vape?

Differences in the external contours is no big deal, and @phlashbios if you're right about the ematel coating on the deck (would be pissed off if that's true as it would mean FC are being outright dishonest in their product description) i guess this will create a risk of builds shorting, do you see any other causes for concern with this piece?

It's nothing like the colour of the ematal coating that's on mine and I would suggest that it will not be. The clone of the original Squape wasn't ematal coated and some people had whatever coating it was, flaking off, which is clearly the last thing you would want in your liquid. That in itself wouldn't put me off though if the genuine Squape decks fit it, because they can be purchased seperately.

I can't see many people having much joy building on that without it shorting.

I hope it's alright I've just bloody oredered one. :doh:

Same here but i'm not worried, FC have a good track record for quality control from my experience, and if its not too your liking it wont be hard to sell on

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

You've more chance of platting piss than that not shorting, nasty knock off tat indeed.... Off to the scrap man with it

Same here but i'm not worried, FC have a good track record for quality control from my experience, and if its not too your liking it wont be hard to sell on

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

True.

For anyone else who orders one I used the code "FCVAPINGCHEAP" to get 10% off. Worked out as £16.40 ish.

Back
Top Bottom