What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

so is my m-vape Squape R been dispatch today hopefully will have it on tuesday :)

I got the clone squape r yesterday and I thought you would like to know the following: Glass held in with silicon, leaks through the glass, deck does not fit onto the base because the holes in it are not big enough, posts are loose. I probably don't need to say much more other than this is the biggest heap of junk I have ever had the displeasure to purchase.

I got the same version in the same group buy - no problems with posts on mine, the deck fits on perfectly and comes out easily.
Once we get the replacement top caps with o rings instead of silicone, they'll be bang on perfect - the other decks are coming at the same time.

The tank section is glass and the deck is genuine Ematal coated - it's the Kingtu version

2hzs1zm.jpg

oa26f6.jpg

Macmagoo got a dodgy deck unfortunately, mine was spot on bar the tank - which will be fixed.
These will be the version to get after the fix - if the snitches don't make it impossible to find. Dicks.

Last edited:
For those that don't like logos on clones fasttech do a logo less version.

does the deck wobble a bit mine from m-vapes the deck moves a bit .. plus having problems with coiling as when i tighten it down and adjust the coil the screw comes loose again ... plus no other 510 drip tip fits it only the one that comes with it .. oh plus when undoing the taank the chimney comes loose every time

Last edited:
does the deck wobble a bit mine from m-vapes the deck moves a bit .. plus having problems with coiling as when i tighten it down and adjust the coil the screw comes loose again ... plus no other 510 drip tip fits it only the one that comes with it ..

Deck clicks in and out just like the original on mine, no wobble at all.

mine clicks in np just wobbles once in so mine a crap clone :( and cant afford to send the thing back as im broke now for a couple of week
maybe i save up for a real one ... instead of wasting money on stupid clones ..

mine clicks in np just wobbles once in so mine a crap clone :( and cant afford to send the thing back as im broke now for a couple of week
maybe i save up for a real one ... instead of wasting money on stupid clones ..

Do all the decks wobble? Also does the chimney come undone with all the decks?

all the decks wobble yep chimney comes loose with all decks too :( let alone the screws for the coil come loose when adjusting the coil even when tight ..

does the deck wobble a bit mine from m-vapes the deck moves a bit .. plus having problems with coiling as when i tighten it down and adjust the coil the screw comes loose again ... plus no other 510 drip tip fits it only the one that comes with it .. oh plus when undoing the taank the chimney comes loose every time

Same here exactly.

Back
Top Bottom