What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SQuape N[Duro] tips

plaaats

I recently acquired this expensive piece of gear, it really look and seems to works great. Now i am in trouble rotating the tank to control opening, closing and airflow as intended. With my new SBS mod, every time I try to turn the tank counterclockwise to reach the close mark, the base unscrews from the mod, and it becomes really unusable. A new nightmare for me, if anyone knows some tips to solve this issue, they will be very welcome ! thanks to all

I recently acquired this expensive piece of gear, it really look and seems to works great. Now i am in trouble rotating the tank to control opening, closing and airflow as intended. With my new SBS mod, every time I try to turn the tank counterclockwise to reach the close mark, the base unscrews from the mod, and it becomes really unusable. A new nightmare for me, if anyone knows some tips to solve this issue, they will be very welcome ! thanks to all
ok, I feel the N'DURO will be hardly compatible with any framed side by side mod because you don't have enough space to grab the tank completely from top to bottom and have it turn smoothly as intended. Otherwise it works perfectly with my little straight 67 mod Neo Go box.

ok, I feel the N'DURO will be hardly compatible with any framed side by side mod because you don't have enough space to grab the tank completely from top to bottom and have it turn smoothly as intended. Otherwise it works perfectly with my little straight 67 mod Neo Go box.

Yeah that is one of the problems with 'side by side' mods, the airflow getting blocked/partially blocked is another as well as making adjustments difficult sometimes.

I never seem to get on with the fire button placement either... but I dunno, not everything works for everyone and you need to consider this type of thing before buying. Personally I'd rather have my tank on top away from my hand. There's advantages and disadvantages I suppose.

Definitely the number one on the checklist of sbs mods.
How big is the gap.
With 24mm complex feature tanks you need something with a bit of space like the paramour or this little fella
IMG_20210801_131422_hdr.jpg

yes the bigger the gap the better. But with Squape bottom ring control design, I feel it can be sometimes frustrating trying to set it in closed position (counterclockwise) without unscrewing the base. It will depend on how your center pin and atomizer base do grip to the 510 connector too. Many parameters to take into account before reaching the expected ease and pleasure of daily vaping...

Back
Top Bottom