What's new

something ive noticed about the kayfun

Loved my KF/nem combo until I tweeked my caravela clone. Switch ain't as nice. It just feels more solid to me.. And it literally is, and I'm commited to 18650s.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just got my first kayfun, it's sat all coiled up and ready to roll, just need my 8bit juice to arrive this morning.
I can't wait.

Anyone tried the double barrel coil in a Kayfun Lite.

Built mine last night and she's lethal.

10 wraps of 30 gauge kanthal round a 20 gauge needle.

Dual nano coils side by side, comes out at 0.5 ohms.

The vape is INSANE!

I've just bought an ehpro kayfun, I'm normally a fogger v4 guy but thought I'd give it a shot - is it just me or is the airhole / vape a really really tight draw ?

I've just bought an ehpro kayfun, I'm normally a fogger v4 guy but thought I'd give it a shot - is it just me or is the airhole / vape a really really tight draw ?

Mine isn't too tight and that's just the $14 fast tech job.

Have you made sure you haven't got any swarf in the air flow hole?

Also make sure you pull the coil up off the deck to allow the air underneath the coil.

Also if the vacuum has gone AWOL (easy to do top filling) you may need to undo and redo it up as this goes very tight, followed by gurgles, followed by an ejuice flood out the air hole :)

Mine isn't too tight and that's just the $14 fast tech job.

Have you made sure you haven't got any swarf in the air flow hole?

Also make sure you pull the coil up off the deck to allow the air underneath the coil.

Also if the vacuum has gone AWOL (easy to do top filling) you may need to undo and redo it up as this goes very tight, followed by gurgles, followed by an ejuice flood out the air hole :)

I've stripped it this evening and cleaned out the airhole, it's definately better not - just not as airy as I'm used to but it is better - great flavour !

I've stripped it this evening and cleaned out the airhole, it's definately better not - just not as airy as I'm used to but it is better - great flavour !

If your still struggling build a chimney coil, gives best airflow in my opinion

Glad your getting there bud :)

You could always drill the air hole :)

Back
Top Bottom