What's new

Some Cheap rebuildables here!

tHEH0l.jpg

I have one of the V3 Rebuilds with the Fat drip tip and it's really really good. I prefer it over the Phoenix.

I've had 3 Phoenix atomisers now. Like Scott mentions in his video, those post screws are really weak. I've threaded 2 of them now and i really didn't want to buy another one but i had to because the vape was really good.

Now the V3 rebuild was bought on a whim at the same time that i bought another Phoenix and i've hardly stopped using it. Really good! Plus the delivery time from Vaping Things is perfect. The build quality is decent, the threads are a little scratchy at first, but after a little bit of grease and some use, they're smoooooth! I'd reccomend it and i'd reccomend the Fat drip tip aswell. Perfect match for that atomiser.

Rebuilding a wick/coil for the Phoenix is a pain in the arse unless you have childrens fingers (which i don't), but the way that the V3 Rebuild works gives you a lot more room to get the wires through the posts.

For the money, it's great!

I got the one Dugie has its OK but its my first so only made 2 wicks so far so will see how i get on

they are also sold By Vapour hut, Health-e-vape not the most expensive so don't expect a RDA but it works

Back
Top Bottom