What's new

So this morning ... Wire and Wick came through

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
And a couple of vivi novas one mini and a full size

Lovin the mini

but anyway - Since the postie got here 40 mins ago I have rebuilt all three spare nova heads I had hanging around ... the one im currently using works a treat!

I cant see me ever buying anything thats not rebuildable again!

Just need a dripper now :)

Well done you. I had a Volcano / Phoenix and was hopeless at it, so have a lot of respect for your skill.

Found it quite easy .. I quite surprised!

I love my nova and i have put in a order in for 4 more
and some wick/wire ;)
these nova`s are great, i have the 2.8ml one now
and it vape`s really good, no leakage what so ever,
the taste aint the best but still good :)

Im finding the flavour is a little better since rewicking actually

Where is the best place to get wick and coil stuff from? Not sure where or what to buy? I have a Vision ET and will need to build some new wicks very soon. Any help would be great and of course a video will follow soon. If i can do it right of course

Where is the best place to get wick and coil stuff from? Not sure where or what to buy? I have a Vision ET and will need to build some new wicks very soon. Any help would be great and of course a video will follow soon. If i can do it right of course
Don't know what size you need but can heartily recommend stealthvape. His wick is very nice, good clean stuff and soaks up the juice. I've just tried the sample he sent on my newly returned rta and it is soaking up the juice and hardly needed breaking in. Will definately be buying all my supplies there in future.

Hmm I need the coil to be around the 2.2 to 2.4 Ohms range to match the ones with my Vision ET which seems to vape well for me.

Back
Top Bottom