What's new

So many topsides ..

Just read you found the Pico Squeeze 2 is too heavy, the Pico Squeeze is around 300g and the Topside Lite is around 250g, The Topside Dual is 370g and the Niagara is 360g (the Drone is 310g) if that helps with your decision.

In the hand and pocket I favour the Pico Squeeze 2 over the Topside Lite as it's far more compact (around 33% smaller).

Pico Squeeze I have yet been able to get the TC working properly.

I do own a Wismec Luxotic surface that is 220g with batterie and full bottle, with a Wotofo profile, sat on top the whole beast weighs in at 220g also benefits from being just under the size of a credit card (obviously not the width). This is very good in temp control also but of about 10 degrees out at 220 compared to the Drone ( I set the temp control for the same RDA at 225 on the drone but 215 on the Surface).

Are your weights above without batteries etc ?

The weights are a great help, thankyou. :)

No matter what comes out you cant beat a VTINBOX well you can beat it but only by getting a squonk with a dna colour screen. The Inbox is a single 18650 DNA75 chipped squonker. but don't be a lazy git, carry a spare or 2. have a look on aliexpress they had some for a good price nice n light. just nice to hold, i got 2 ones a back up unused untill the other one dies.

Pico Squeeze I have yet been able to get the TC working properly.

I do own a Wismec Luxotic surface that is 220g with batterie and full bottle, with a Wotofo profile, sat on top the whole beast weighs in at 220g also benefits from being just under the size of a credit card (obviously not the width). This is very good in temp control also but of about 10 degrees out at 220 compared to the Drone ( I set the temp control for the same RDA at 225 on the drone but 215 on the Surface).

Are your weights above without batteries etc ?

The weights are a great help, thankyou. :)

TC is working a treat on my Squeeze 2's though I only use single coil RDA's like the Recurve, though I do remember it was a faff to set the wattage.

The weights were with full bottles, atty & batteries.

I've yet to find 2 mods the same for TC temp consistency so I just find the temp and wattage to suit, out of the box I find the Topside's the easiest to setup.

Which, do you prefer?

the new lite version. I also did not like the feel of the grooves in the original topside single.

for work and house any Topside or my Dyadic. Cos I’m not standing. Out and about it’s the Topside lite (carry a spare batt) or the Dyadic ( just need to carry juice)

Back
Top Bottom