What's new

Smok Rba or Rta

Martin Cook

Initiate
Hi All,

Please can you help?
I am getting a little stuck and would appreciate some advice.

I am trying to get my Smok v12 prince RBA to taste and perform as good as the stock v12 max mesh coils.
I run the max mesh at 110w and it pumps out clouds and a beautiful flavour. Obviously I am not running my rba at this wattage. I have tried various coils that I made. Single wire, twisted, clapton, fused clapton (please see pic below of my fused clapton, parallel 26ga ss with 38ga ss wrap. I have only made a few but think it looks ok). Pushed the coils close to my air intake, wicking seems good, restricted air flow. started at low watts and worked up. I have tried kanthal and nichrome but prefer ss as a little more flavour.
Still doesnt seem to match the stock max mesh coil.

I am now wondering this:
I have a tfv12 cloud beast RBA which I bought by mistake.
I am wondering whether to buy the tfv12 cloud beast king to suit as this rba looks fantastic or to buy a dedicated RTA?
I did consider the possibility of an rda or squonk but think one of the above would be best for me.
Clapton.jpg

I have the original TFV12, I never got much flavour from it, i think there are far better rta options out there. I have a couple of HQ clone QP Design Fatality 28mm rta's , superb they are. Other than that I cant recommend anything as I haven't bought that sort of stuff in ages.

I have the original TFV12, I never got much flavour from it, i think there are far better rta options out there. I have a couple of HQ clone QP Design Fatality 28mm rta's , superb they are. Other than that I cant recommend anything as I haven't bought that sort of stuff in ages.
Thanks Andi, Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom