What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok Prince RBA Bodge

Edit - Just a mind fart forget my last message as need to revise the photo text, I couldn't find out how to delete?

Attachments

• Prince RBA Bodge.jpg
    Prince RBA Bodge.jpg
    703.3 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Yes it is, and came like it, there's a tiny screw with a silicon spacer in the right hand section, I'm trying to work out how that short circuits when the RBA is screwed into the base.

Getting myself lost as my loose workaround doesn't make sense now (but it does work).

I got one for a baby beast tank nearly a year ago and it was dud, sent it back because I was fucked if I was going to start shaving bits off it to get it to work when it was new othe box. But they are still sending them out like this? That’s shocking quality control. Especially given hat there might be somebody out here using one of their tanks on some kind of mechanical device.

Back
Top Bottom