What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single coil RDL RDA flavour

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hey all
Hope we are well,
Looking for a RDL RDA for flavour please newbie to rebuilding still so easiest the best don't want to spend loads so cheaper the better. As my patience isnt very high so if I cant do it ill get the hump Haha want to vape it around 25-40W mark If that's possibly
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Sam

Hello mate, not much experience of RDAs but I run the Vandy Vape Requiem using the RDL cap at 39w. Easy to build and wick and flavour is great. Someone else might be better placed to suggest others.

Drop solo is also an easy build and good flavour. Can be had for less than a tenner if you look at some of the members bargain basement threads.

Hell yeah! The Drop Solo all day long. I'll give a nod to the Elder Dragon too because it's flavour banger & looks cool, I just don't know if they're that available anymore

Up until recently, I haven't had much experience with mass-market RDA's, but can highly recommend the Bushido V3 by BP Mods. Relatively inexpensive and fantastic performance. :2thumbsup:

Hello mate, not much experience of RDAs but I run the Vandy Vape Requiem using the RDL cap at 39w. Easy to build and wick and flavour is great. Someone else might be better placed to suggest others.

I can second this (I have 2 of them) but the OP should know that it has no juice well to speak of, so it works great on a squonker but might be a pain if you have to keep dripping into it constantly. Out of all my squonk RDA's the requiem requires the most squonking, I find.

I got the last drop solo from FM link for 6.99 it's a good starting point just have to get my patient head on now and give it a crack thank you for all your help.ive noted all the tanks mentioned for future reference

I can second this (I have 2 of them) but the OP should know that it has no juice well to speak of, so it works great on a squonker but might be a pain if you have to keep dripping into it constantly. Out of all my squonk RDA's the requiem requires the most squonking, I find.
I'll be honest, I've not even got as far as putting the BF pin in. Dripping on the Nugget [emoji4]
20210325_142952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom