POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

single coil rda

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by Jeffo1960, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Jeffo1960

Jeffo1960 Postman

Looking for one of the above that gives good flavour mainly want it to test my recipes out been thinking of 1 of these
    OUMIER WASP NANO RDA
    like your opinions and suggestions

2. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

I used to use a Wasp Nano for testing but recently realised my Wotofo Recurve RDA was a better option IMHO. Better flavour producer and just a better looking RDA. It's all subjective of course. Both not much good for everyday vaping as juice well/wick capacity far too small. If it was all I had, I would survive but you know what I mean.

3. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

Drop Dead clone from fasttech i no its a duel coil rda but it can be used as a single coil as i use it as a single coil rda it gives great falvour i get no spit backs from it unlike the wasp nano i no you said that you want it for testing but this is my go to rda out of all my rdas ive got and for the price i think it works out at about £5 you cant go wrong hope this helps you a bit...

4. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

5. mick brown

mick brown Achiever

IMO, the Recurve is the best single coil rda that I've found for flavour but I've read it's not easy to drip on. Made specifically for squonking so it might not suit your purpose.

6. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

Well top comes off real easy, as you know and the coil and wicking is right there in front of you. I think they mean it's a pain as a dripper, as you only get about four good draws on it before it's dry. This is an advantage, when using it to test your mixes. Oh, and you can't just blat your juice in there, due to the proximity of the angled honeycomb airflow. so you have to paint your coil and wicking a bit carefully.

#6 Cliffyboy1962, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mick brown

mick brown Achiever

That makes sense. I take 3 draws on mine before I resquonk. I love it's simplicity for coiling and wicking as well as for flavour

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chu

Chu Postman

The Vandy Vape Pulse 22 has been serving me very well. It was included with my squonk (pre owned) and at first I didn't use it but once I did it quickly replaced my Drop Dead clone. Easy to build on and great flavour.

9. CarbonBoy

CarbonBoy Achiever

I'd take a look at the Blitz Hermetic RDA.

10. Jeffo1960

Jeffo1960 Postman

i have 2 dead rabbits and love them but never tried them with a single coil,so might give it a go reason behind the single coil as i could wick between flavours ,thanks for all your help