What's new

Safe Wattage Range for different coil setups in RBA

jwhalley

Hi

I recently moved over to the Cleito 120 RBA in an effort to save money on the standard coils, and loving it so far.

The standard coils are marked 0.16 ohms, 100-120W, so I know they are safe to use upto this wattage. The RBA default setup includes 2 clapton 0.4 ohm coils giving an effective resistance of 0.2 ohms. As such I assume it is also safe to use in the 100-120W range.

A friend suggested trying the RBA in it's single coil setup. This would mean the device would have 1 coil with 0.4 ohm resistance. My question is then how do you calculate a safe Wattage range to use the device at when using a different number of coils and different resistances?

As a side question can someone explain why the RBA version of the cleito consumes juice faster than when using standard coils?

Thanks for your help

James

Two things really.. Ohms law should be taken into account so you dont exceed your battery limits and really the wattage should start low and work up to you get your sweet spot vape..You wont be anywhere near you 100-120 with the stock coils buit start at 35ish and move forward from there buddy.. Safe Vaping

Haha James!! Can you work out who this is....? :-)

Oooohhhh you know what, I'm sure I saw a table on this topic the other day!

Did you figure out your top end wattage?

Back
Top Bottom