What's new

Russian Silver Back apes a bad influence for shinyitus…

Great thread guys.

Mark, try wrapping a rubber band round it either side of the joint you need to unscrew, use them to grip the right bits.

Sitting here with fingers crossed that the words plyiers or tools don't enter when marks back... /Taps foot.

Drill bit into the airflow hole.. That will give you enough leverage to unscrew it

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Drill bit into the airflow hole.. That will give you enough leverage to unscrew it

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Now why didn't I think of that. good tip

will save my teeth when I clamp down on an atty with my mouth

Now why didn't I think of that. good tip

will save my teeth when I clamp down on an atty with my mouth

Simple solutions are always the most obvious... But sometimes they tease you by hiding!

Sent from my couch using the internetz....

Sooooooo.....

I finally got it all apart without any damage (well maybe a spot of plier crimping on an o-ring).

Thought I'd make sure I could put it back together and now I can't get the top cap back on the Silverback. It just won't go flush no matter what I do. After a few attempts, I've probably cross screwed it and forced it a bit. Plus the Russian's stuck again and I've sheared the tips off the mini screwdrivers I was using to hold the airhole.

Gah.

I'm out of my depth here.

This isn't even the mad mod stuff I'm struggling with, it's just my lack of basic dexterity and patience. Can't even screw the thing together, never mind wick it or build a coil.

I'll have to wait until Wednesday until I can meet with a responsible adult who'll be able to help out. Until then, it's not the end of the world - the Vaporshark is hardly terrible...

The kit is awesome, it's me that's the weak link. Maybe I should have stuck with the eGo (joke)...

Us Geordies are good at getting mods stuck together, fingers crossed we will fettle that silver back on Wednesday stop beating yourself up not the first or the last vaper to go a little mental with his mech mod :)

Worst comes to worst I know a certain somebody who isnt a geordie who would be super excited to receive another fucked mod in the post just after he has got shot of one lol

Sure we will fix it.
@sparkyjuice another geordie fuck up hopefully I wont be ruining your life again soon :)

probably was the battery rattle pin on your top cap when putting it together maybe, ps after a beer tonight since your off tomorrow do not go all pliers rage on it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom