What's new

Rta ...

Not used mine for ages now but from memory they are easy to set up and give great flavour and vapour.

Wanna loan of mine?

To Whom are you offering that ?

hmm try before you buy scenario!

I may accept your kind offer for a few days!

I know I only joined today so it may seem a bit of a weird thing to do but the offer is there.

Pm me if you would like a loan :-)

I got rid of my Volcano (Phoenix) because it was so fiddly, but have an A7 on the way, because of my love of bottom feeders. I like to one that Digi's just bought and sort of reviewed - mainly because it seems to replace screws with sprung pinch holes which must make things less fiddly. I am waiting in the wings but Rui's £18 inc P&P was temptation too much for the A7 - so we shall see. I suppose I should buy some mesh to lose in the carpet and swear about.

Anyone got any opinions on this ....

Ive looked a few re-buildables .. got use to rewicking the novas .. and am in the market for a solid reliable rebuildable .. but not a mesh one as yet.

Id like if poss to go a stage or 2 higher than the pheonix etc (that plating issue has scared me off)

so the Clockworks RTA .. any good? or are you just as well off with a vivi rebuildable or v3 or pheonix or whatever?

Rta is good, however..
The terminals and top screws are plated as well and ca peel off. The rest is stainless steel. I had that problem with the two RTAs I had, both second hand. Steve told me it was probably due to overheating because of using mesh and very low ohm, so I got some replacement screws and terminals and changed them.

Steve wanted to start using SS screws and terminals some point, so you could check with him if he already has them.

That McAldo sounds like a good question to put to them via there website (about the SS screws) will do that cheers!

Back
Top Bottom