What's new

Rta ...

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone got any opinions on this ....

Ive looked a few re-buildables .. got use to rewicking the novas .. and am in the market for a solid reliable rebuildable .. but not a mesh one as yet.

Id like if poss to go a stage or 2 higher than the pheonix etc (that plating issue has scared me off)

so the Clockworks RTA .. any good? or are you just as well off with a vivi rebuildable or v3 or pheonix or whatever?

I can't say that I've tried either of Clockworks Atty's - but I have three Phoenix etc. RDA's and a VIVI RTA en route to me. I would like to go down the Clockworks route, but to be honest, the cost for a lump of kit in one go scares the living shite out of me - I hated the RDA's whilst I grappled with re-building them! Now I'm very happy with the "cheapies", and for an average of £12 a pop, I won't mind chucking them away(or rather ripping them apart for the innards!) if they "tarnish" - which none of the three are showing any signs of doing so far, a couple of months down the line and after a good three weeks of almost constant use.

But thinking about it, what I've written is irrelevant as I have nothing to compare - and I'm sure that there is no comparison! :boxing:

Last edited:
thx for the input Lee! your thoughts are noted :)

I love my rta! It took abit to get used to as it was my first rebuildable, but now I've got the hang of rewicking it I wouldn't get rid of it. Great flavour and a solid bit of gear (I've knocked my provari over several times and it's still as good as ever). I would suggest if you are going down the rebuildable tank root invest in some tweezers if you haven't already got any in your kit, it makes posting the wick down onto the tank a hell of a lot easier! It's not the cheapest rebuildable out there but with its customisable colours it's well worth it IMHO! Clockwork's list doesn't seem as long now either so if you are buying new it shouldn't take too long.

I take it this is normal wick .. not mesh? mesh looks far too much aggro for my tastes :)

Yep, plain old silica and wick. Mesh looks like a right arse ache :)

In reality, I'm loving the RDA's and am trying very hard not to go for a Clockworks - convincing myself that it's hard to justify the outlay - but it's not, and PF has just swayed me that little bit closer to putting my name down on the list! :cheerful:

Not used mine for ages now but from memory they are easy to set up and give great flavour and vapour.

Wanna loan of mine?

In reality, I'm loving the RDA's and am trying very hard not to go for a Clockworks - convincing myself that it's hard to justify the outlay - but it's not, and PF has just swayed me that little bit closer to putting my name down on the list! :cheerful:
Sorry :D that's the bad side of forum life though, lol!

You could outbid Igetcha69 to get one Lee

Back
Top Bottom