What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rta wicking problems

takes time to learn :) loads of trial an error. I get so frustrated then i just start burning things :)

I'm running out of wire lol...annoying when in truth you use about 4 cm but you need a longer length to actually do it properly. It better be amazing when it works lol so many rebuildable fans can't be wrong........

LMAO I am skint so I use as little as humanly possible. I have left it in the big coil and coil my wicks from that and save as much as I can!

LMAO I am skint so I use as little as humanly possible. I have left it in the big coil and coil my wicks from that and save as much as I can!
Lol I bet you re-use yer tea bags too..oh hang on you're American, do you even drink tea ?

Right I tried a z shaped wick, basically folding it back in itself before wrapping the coil, as I read that can help to store the juice and...........worse one yet! I think I'll leave it till the morning now and try again :)

Good idea. Take a break like me. It will be GREAT tomorrow ...

:P Yeah I drink tea, probably not as often as most English though... and I like it with 4 sugars and milk

I prefer Iced Tea to be honest. Sweetened iced tea!

Thing is I've gone to bed with my trust iPad, but it's eating away at me cos I know I can do it. I've got to resist the temptation to get up again!

Sugars?, nooooo...very strong with a dash of skimmed milk..taste the tannin

Back
Top Bottom