What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

Lol what makes me laugh with the elitist guys/gals, they usually say its the logos or the 1:1 aspect that pisses them off, funny as back in the day with the sigelei mods etc they did not have the logos they was only inspired and often looked nothing like the original ( sigelei 19 and nzonic ) lmfao but the elitist had the same attitude back then.

Also funny how most the original mods have far more in common with other original mods but the elitist guys/gals don't call them clones!

Seems to me morals and ethics are actually in most cases nothing to do with what's original and what's a clone and its more to do with elitists having that special exclusive item so they can say HA HA look at me I'm bigger and better then you.

Lol what makes me laugh with the elitist guys/gals, they usually say its the logos or the 1:1 aspect that pisses them off, funny as back in the day with the sigelei mods etc they did not have the logos they was only inspired and often looked nothing like the original ( sigelei 19 and nzonic ) lmfao but the elitist had the same attitude back then.

Also funny how most the original mods have far more in common with other original mods but the elitist guys/gals don't call them clones!

Seems to me morals and ethics are actually in most cases nothing to do with what's original and what's a clone and its more to do with elitists having that special exclusive item so they can say HA HA look at me I'm bigger and better then you.

I think its more along the lines of "Oh fuck, I paid £130 for a box of shit, but I'm never going to admit it. I shall hype it and rage against any cheap versions which allow others to find out how I have been fucked in the shit flaps"

This threads about to get interesting!

Can't wait to see the reply you get mate.

*waves red rag at ElsaBubs

I think its more along the lines of "Oh fuck, I paid £130 for a box of shit, but I'm never going to admit it. I shall hype it and rage against any cheap versions which allow others to find out how I have been fucked in the shit flaps"

This made me laugh.

So these connoisseurs that often by 2 boxes (one for use and one to keep mint) like Sam springs to mind with his Helix mods.

You are saying he has bought a box of shit as a back up for his first box of shit when he could have saved a ton of money and got a box of the same quality from China.

Gonna get me some popcorn and wait for the replies...

I don't need to splash out on 'elitist' vaping gear to be aware of my social standing.

This made me laugh.

So these connoisseurs that often by 2 boxes (one for use and one to keep mint) like Sam springs to mind with his Helix mods.

You are saying he has bought a box of shit as a back up for his first box of shit when he could have saved a ton of money and got a box of the same quality from China.

Gonna get me some popcorn and wait for the replies...

LMFCO, well I was actually thinking more alone the lines of the subject of this thread.... But why would you want to keep something you buy to use mint? Its never going to be a Van Gogh is it!

And of course there is the other angle whereby original bashers try to justify buying something they know to be morally wrong
I have neither squape nor rose and get by quite happily thank you
All rba's are derivative as are all other vaping devices
I do however defend the right of a manufacturer to protect their product

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom