What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

I wish!

I visit the website daily and whenever I seem them online I always have a chat, probably a bit of a nuisance but they don’t seem to mind!

I always ask what the latest and greatest is and what they have up and coming.

Mazen always makes me laugh, he is a good egg :-)

I wish!

I visit the website daily and whenever I seem them online I always have a chat, probably a bit of a nuisance but they don’t seem to mind!

I always ask what the latest and greatest is and what they have up and coming.

I was only joking bud, each to there own and all that :D

Just trying to stoke the fire :sinister:

especially as after today they wont be in the UK!

Good job an all. No need for that kind of trash polluting the market over here. It should stay where it came from, dirty counterfeits.
When it affects/targets something close to my heart it really makes my blood boil. Although I hate clones in general, i especially hate UK stuff, and in particular my beloved Roses being cloned.
Absolutely disgusting.

But there is stuff going on the behind the scenes so I am told. People working together, coming together (a bit like me and Mawsley do) to make sure clones and cloning is brought to an end.
Or atleast the access of them anyway, and once the access stops, there will be no demand so production will cease. The original modders will win, it's only a matter of time but I have been told by an insider that 18 months is a realistic time frame. WEHEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! It will be either originals or ego batteries. Which one will you choose?:P Although hopefully there will be some original stuff to come out of china to please those on a budget without pretending they have a nemesis or rose etc. that would be the ideal situation.

Anyway, my clone bashing days are long gone, so I am going to stop now. I do not wish to offend and this post has been made with humour in mind so please nobody take it too seriously or get your bollocks tangled.

Back
Top Bottom