What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

What resistance have you found best for flavour? I have seen reports of the atti getting really hot, is that something you have experienced?

It gets hot but that's the design, the genuine does the same.

It doesn't get hot enough to start worrying.

I tend to use a 1.2ohm microcoil with cotton :)

It brings out better flavours than most of my drippers do!

I can see why it's so highly regarded

People buying clone buy it due to the price, we want the innovation and the "try something new hype" I dont know anyone that buys a clone as a status symbol. What im getting at is im pretty sure people dont give a crap what sticker it has ... china seem to think the buyer wants the lookalike fake branding/ boxing etc maybe due to them faking the world on everything ie t- shirts, trainers etc all come from chineese factories.

But what i see of all new mods is them all selling out, and massive back orders look at the Gizmo and the Kato originals that had massive waiting lists and there wasn't enough of them anywhere.

I think mod makers make their money, and the existence of clones actually encourages mod designs to be more creative and innovative.

Im pro both original and clone.

If i could spend £200 4x a year then i would buy originals.

Im not in the conservatives elite 20% of the countries earners, i started vaping for health reasons and the massive tax placed on cigs. I could afford to smoke but i was being shafted by the government.

So when i see an original lets say kayfun is what £100? its mass produced the same as china yet i can buy one for £10 . I would like the function but dont care for fake branding.
- If the gap was reduced from £100 - -> £50 then i would be more inclined, i would much prefer to buy a reputable product with higher quality finishes, and materials - This is all theoretical but that's my point.

Most normal joes are feeling the pinch with the economical issues, no pay rises, cost of living going up and up etc etc ... people just want as much for their money as they can get, and for the most we would love to support the small creators its just out of our league financially.

Fifteen pages arguing about the merits of a chipped up spoilered protank? Really? :rofl::goodjob:

I've tried ElsaBubs rose, and imo for a tank it was good, certainly one I've admired. I've only one issue, every single tank I have tried, every one, loses all flavour half way through its fill.

For me, I'll stick to dripping, till I can buy/build a squonking box, having tried jennys graal, that is 100% worth the money.

In the mean time, I've got a dirt cheap omega clone with airholes in the wrong place, sat on top of an overlooked but kick arse genuine mod, and frankly I am happy hating and being hated by everyone just because of that :P:sinister:

Why not just back the fuck off, chill the fuck out and vape whatever is making you happy, the world is full of far bigger problems, far more irritating problems and to be frank the whole clone war thing over the last few months is really sullying the forum.

Look on the bright side, at least YOU didn't get scammed out of £120 of gear, things could be much worse.

My answer to the clone V originals arguing(I have both types)was to build my own box mod, with abs plastic enclosures offering a cure to shinyitus too.

There is no need for any arguing, we vape whatever suits us.

Is this thread still going ?

Simple solution is buy what you can afford and be happy.

People buy Aston Martins, why ? Underneath it's a Ford Mondeo.

There will always be people for it and people against it...... The same there will always be genuine and clone.

I can't be arsed with this thread anymore you chunts are boring me now :P

Dam my Mondeo has been cloned!!

Last edited:
Fifteen pages arguing about the merits of a chipped up spoilered protank? Really? :rofl::goodjob:

I've tried ElsaBubs rose, and imo for a tank it was good, certainly one I've admired. I've only one issue, every single tank I have tried, every one, loses all flavour half way through its fill.

For me, I'll stick to dripping, till I can buy/build a squonking box, having tried jennys graal, that is 100% worth the money.

In the mean time, I've got a dirt cheap omega clone with airholes in the wrong place, sat on top of an overlooked but kick arse genuine mod, and frankly I am happy hating and being hated by everyone just because of that :P:sinister:

Why not just back the fuck off, chill the fuck out and vape whatever is making you happy, the world is full of far bigger problems, far more irritating problems and to be frank the whole clone war thing over the last few months is really sullying the forum.

Look on the bright side, at least YOU didn't get scammed out of £120 of gear, things could be much worse.

Nice post and agree with most of your points bud.

Sorry to hear you never got your £120 HS problem sorted mate, that is indeed a lot sadder than the petty arguments in this thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom