What's new

Returning user - need new device

chrisgtl

Hi all,

Just spent hours reading reviews - 'best of 2018' etc etc......each site I go to has different recommendations. I'm not the biggest fan of those kind of sites. I'd rather hear from experienced impartial users.

I was vaping for about 3 years before returning to cigs due to work related stress. Smoked my last real cig on Monday and don't intend buying anymore.

I have a Joytech Cuboid running latest 200w firmware and the Uwell Crown with rebuildable coils. I have loads of Torchy 18650's / 2500mAh / 3.7V / 30A max. batteries and Pila IBC charger.

I tend to vape 50/50 3mg Heisenberg types and/or fuity menthols. My girlfriend has bought a e-liquid kit and has started making her own - I like the Cherry menthol she made me recently. We have 500ml of both VG and PG plus nicotine and flavours.

My Cuboid and Uwell Crown are both looking tatty plus it is my birthday soon so would like a new setup.

Back when I was into vaping I did loads of research which made me buy the Torchy batteries and the Pila IBC charger - things may have moved on since then so firstly are these two components still deemed to be OK?

I make my own coils using Kanthal A-1 26AWG (about 6 turns around a 2.5mm jig) then I use organic unbleached Japanese cotton as my wick. I vape direct to lung as mouth to lung makes me cough - the quicker I draw the less I feel the need to cough. Currently my new coil is 0.92 ohm and running 15W in power mode.

I would like a device that can use two 18650's - I opt for the 'minimalist' look. Would like a non-leaking tank where I can rebuild my own coils as I already have loads of wire, cotton, ohm tester etc etc. That is unless vaping has come on a long way and all my stuff is now old.

Any advice? Sorry for long post - I wanted to make sure I had given all the relevant information.

Back
Top Bottom