What's new

Recommend my next RDA

SteveVape

Hello guys!

Ordered myself a EHpro Armor Prime (Not ready for a full mech mod just yet!) In gold and wants some recommendations on an RDA...

Currently have a Goon Custom 528 which is ok but have to say not amazing so wondering what people would recommend. I know I'm being a bit picky but would love it in gold too!

Thanks in advance guys

If you like single coil atties I am loving the Wotofo elder Dragon rda. Which also comes in gold

I tried an original Goon in x-mass and was blown away by the flavour it produces, then bought a Kennedy 25mm clone from knucklevapes and couldn't believe how good and spot on - for my taste - it is. According to some dripping gurus I know, the CSMNT, Goon and Kennedy are the 101 of drippers. Heard good things about the dead rabbit as well. When it comes to single coils RDA I can't say much, it seems that about 9000 launched in 2018 and most of them should be good.

Drop Dead Rabbit is one of my favorite RDAs at the moment or if you are looking for a gold RDA you wont go wrong with The Drop RDA easy to build on great flavor and clouds you can have duel coils or single coil builds on both of these RDAs........

The Squid Industries Chief King is my favorite . As the owner of multiple Goons and Recoils I've let them sit for a good while due to this one.
20181231_110428.jpeg

I tried an original Goon in x-mass and was blown away by the flavour it produces, then bought a Kennedy 25mm clone from knucklevapes and couldn't believe how good and spot on - for my taste - it is. According to some dripping gurus I know, the CSMNT, Goon and Kennedy are the 101 of drippers. Heard good things about the dead rabbit as well. When it comes to single coils RDA I can't say much, it seems that about 9000 launched in 2018 and most of them should be good.
I had a Goon v1 24mm and a Kennedy 24mm, both original - Goon was quickly moved on as for me the Kennedy kicked its arse (except for the squonk action where the Goon was better/less leaky due to the Kennedy being under coil airflow) I've got a Kennedy 25mm now and absolutely love it, my favourite cloudy bugger RDA.

24 or 25mm Kennedy is highly recommended.
The Drop is also good kit.

And don't over look the Oumier Wasp, totty wee thing but damned finest kind kit.

I would recommend the CSMNT if you can get hold of it. If not then id'd say the drop.

Back
Top Bottom