What's new

Reccomend an rba?

vapist101

Im sick to death of my smok tfv8 leaking liquid all over the place!! So I'm looking for a decent ,reasonably priced and not too complicated replacement. Currently Using limitless arms race and smok alien mods. Has anyone got any suggestions?

U tried stuffing more cotton in ur tfv8 rb buddy? as much as the rba is a nuisance in terms of shorting. Ive only had it leak a handful of times. Ive left it upright with liquid in the tank for days and never had leaks

U tried stuffing more cotton in ur tfv8 rb buddy? as much as the rba is a nuisance in terms of shorting. Ive only had it leak a handful of times. Ive left it upright with liquid in the tank for days and never had leaks
I'll give it a go next time I re-build , was getting wicking problems and dry burn so did reduce cotton and fluffed it up at the ends more , maybe theres a happy medium i need to find- cheers man

Be generous with the cotton bud. It takes more then u think you can fit in. But dont pack it to much cos youll get dry hits

9CF4E3FC-E2BF-4771-9C18-71DABD3E2CB8.jpeg
Gatemouth kayfun lite

If you want an RTA that doesn't leak, has good flavor, has good clouds and is simple to build the OBS Engine is what you need. For that matter any of the top airflow tanks. I don't know which ones are tpd compliant. Another way to go is use RDTAs. I'm more of an RDA/RDTA guy.

Im sick to death of my smok tfv8 leaking liquid all over the place!! So I'm looking for a decent ,reasonably priced and not too complicated replacement. Currently Using limitless arms race and smok alien mods. Has anyone got any suggestions?
My recommendation is The Manta it's under £16 on Gearbest.
i also recommend chucking the Alien in the bin and buying a DNA chipped mod but that's not to say you have to

I'll give it a go next time I re-build , was getting wicking problems and dry burn so did reduce cotton and fluffed it up at the ends more , maybe theres a happy medium i need to find- cheers man

I don't know how you got on but it's a very fine line, I had the same problems but the vague 'not too loose & not too tight' is the key, I get the occasional leak on filling if I don't vape it straight away, but after that it doesn't leak at all.

I wick slightly longer, fluff it up, stuff it in and ensure my tweezers slip into the juice wells easily, then pull the cotton up a touch and fluff up the top. (hope that made sense)

Back
Top Bottom