What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rebuilding a Vivi Nova?

K

KulrMeStoopid

So when my tank broke, I decided to pop the head out and have a looksee at the the wick and coil so that I could figure out how to rebuild them. Where the HECK do you stick the pos and neg wires once you wrap it?? I couldnt see any where to put them back through!

The head should be made in the same way as those on the visions. Did you have a read of my tutorial on here? ... might help.
Cheers,
DocVape

I have my dear! :) But I it looked like the wires were poked down in the silicone when I pulled them out. I couldnt find holes...hmm.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=TSP-8EIjOsM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTSP-8EIjOsM&gl=GB[/video]

may help ;)

mmm...
At the base of the head there is a rubber grommet with a metal pin inside it. You have to remove both, poke the wire through the base of the head. Then when you stick the rubber grommet back in you have one wire between it and the body of the head and one through the centre of the ribber grommet. Stick the metal pin in trapping that wire then trim the two ends.
Hope that makes sense?!?!?!

Sounds about right Doc ape, haven't had a go at the rebuilding the Vivi's yet, but the time will come. They look just like the visions as you say :)

Back
Top Bottom