Right! Time for round 2 with pictures! First I cut my wick and coil to length and wrapped the coil around the wick. I did this just by hand as I can't find a paperclip and TBH I can't really be bothered to start looking for one. This time I decided to go with 5 coils as the last one had me sat with the LT at it's lowest setting to make anything vapeable! Next I attached the wire to the posts on the RDA and trimmed off the excess.. OK! We're not looking too bad, lets see what the LT reckons my resistance is like.. 2.5Ohms! Bonza! That's in the area I was hoping for! Time to stick some liquid on that badboy and fire it up!! Jurassic Park!! I love it when a plan comes together! Next I carefully put the surround tube back on and align the hole to the coil.