What's new

Re-visiting RTA's

I'm terrible for finding something I like then buying a couple more of the same device just in case it breaks.

That was a habit I had, would love something so buy two, then find something better & buy two of those too, just in case. I've manged to break that habit though because I'd rarely need the backup :18:

Love it, but mine always leaks, not enough cotton in the channels I suppose. Insane amount of airflow as well.

my tips. use 3mm diameter coils as long as its not some thick or complex built wire as the coils need to fit the deck without touching the chimney. Wicking do not pack the cotton in but make sure it fills the whole wick space. You should be leak free this time This is how i build my Manta's and probably due to the success i always go back to using one no matter what RTA i have tried since oh and i have probably more than 10 of the beauties in use and 2 brand new ones hidden away just incase lol.
Airflow is superb i always have it fully open flavour is awesome

That was a habit I had, would love something so buy two, then find something better & buy two of those too, just in case. I've manged to break that habit though because I'd rarely need the backup :18:
Glad you've broke the cycle lol. This was the main reason I'm getting back into RTAs, got worn out making sure I had enough coils and pods for all the devices. My spares for each was growing.

i see a pattern here. I have been selling a few of my duplicate mods lately I do have multi's of some mods like 6 different LV Centaurus's. 2 of each Legends, Voopoo drags and v2's only one v3 though. plus others. You pair are as bad as me lol.

i see a pattern here. I have been selling a few of my duplicate mods lately I do have multi's of some mods like 6 different LV Centaurus's. 2 of each Legends, Voopoo drags and v2's only one v3 though. plus others. You pair are as bad as me lol.
Great minds think alike lol Dont forget in 50yrs time these old mods and tanks will be worth a fortune lol

Glad you've broke the cycle lol. This was the main reason I'm getting back into RTAs, got worn out making sure I had enough coils and pods for all the devices. My spares for each was growing.

All stock coil tanks i have will be sold soon, unless i have an rba for them. I haven't used stock coils for ages due to the cost,
For me 2021 was a much slower year than previous years. I put this down to less gear coming out, the addition of VAT at the POS and most Chinese vendors being more expensive than UK vendors.

All stock coil tanks i have will be sold soon, unless i have an rba for them. I haven't used stock coils for ages due to the cost,
For me 2021 was a much slower year than previous years. I put this down to less gear coming out, the addition of VAT at the POS and most Chinese vendors being more expensive than UK vendors.
I've found the same, I used to get a lot of my gear from overseas but found the last two years the prices there have doubled. Can pick up good bargains here in the UK cheaper than abroad.

Oh dear, I better not look in the classifieds then lol

Great minds think alike lol Dont forget in 50yrs time these old mods and tanks will be worth a fortune lol

maybe your right who knows . A star wars Millenium Falcon from the 70's 80's cost about £30 then which was a lot of money Today with the box its worth £3000. I do have some card games from the 70's cost 50p, some packs sell for close to £100 now

maybe your right who knows . A star wars Millenium Falcon from the 70's 80's cost about £30 then which was a lot of money Today with the box its worth £3000. I do have some card games from the 70's cost 50p, some packs sell for close to £100 now
Wow!!! I will definately keep buying vape gear then, only 2 problems I see is 1. Selling it goes against the grain and 2. I wont live that bloody long.

Back
Top Bottom