What's new

RDAs

Update: So I purchased the Kali v2, lovely little atty. Got some 26 awg Ni80 6 wraps in there. Although plain, and the ohms are slightly high, it gives an alrite vape, based on me only having 26ni80 from before I gave up previously. I do however want to put some fused Claptons in there. What would you guys suggest? Will be running on a vv mod, been a while since I've done any Claptons, but was gonna go with 26x3 with a 40 wrap both ni80, advice would be much appreciated before I go and buy a big ole spool of both wires

You could start out making a parallel coil from your 26g. It would be like a fused clapton but without the wrapping. :) I did this recently and was pleasantly suprised by how good the vape was.

Will give it a go tomorrow, I'm a tramper so gives me something to do in the truck of an evening [emoji1303]

I been using the Drop Dead on my Topside Dual and i find it a great RDA, Plenty of flavour though i have found flavour does drop off a bit the more you close the airflow down. I think otherwise it's nice, obviously better out there but if you have one already give it another go.

You thought about trying mesh? I have a boxful of RDAs and RTAs that havent been touched since I discovered the Profile. Since then everything thats gone in that box are old versions of the Profile when ive bought a new one. If you did decide to go down that route I'd recommend the RDTA version, you can use it with or without the tank and in RDA mode its the best of the whole Profile series, the OG being 2nd best... the 1.5 was lacking and Im currently not getting along with the new dual coil PS version.

Back
Top Bottom