What's new

RDA for a beginner

Dual coils counteract each other its back to front lol.

If you use 2 coils at 3ohms each itll make 1.5.

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

I think I get it. So how many wraps would I need to do to make a 3ohm coil then?

After watching a YouTube video of RubyRoo I think i'm going to take the easiest option for building for a noob and start with the Igo-L it looks easiest to just start off with the single coil option.
Once I feel confident in my coil/wick making skills i'd move on from that. Seems like the best way to go and anyways it would just add to a nice little collection of kit I have going so far. You can never have enough shiny new toys.

I recommend the Igo L. My first RDA and has been quite nice to me. Not yo mention the large juice well. Really is a simple yet wonderful piece [:

Sent from my Prism II using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Well I decided last night seeing as they were in stock on myepack and got myself the Omega. Becuase of the generous deck it should be ok for me to learn how to coil on.

Hi guys looking for some advice. Someone who is very kind is sending me a caravela mod but I need to get myself an RBA for dripping. I have never done it before so I am looking for a simple one that I can start on. What would be one to look at as a starting point?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sorry to jump in on this thread but looking to start with rebuildables.

I see you were looking for an RBA for dripping, is this a lot better than a gensis style mod with a tank?

Im unsure exactly how dripping works. Im guessing its a little more inconvenient than just having a tank, but produces better taste?

Any info would be great!

Sorry to jump in on this thread but looking to start with rebuildables.

I see you were looking for an RBA for dripping, is this a lot better than a gensis style mod with a tank?

Im unsure exactly how dripping works. Im guessing its a little more inconvenient than just having a tank, but produces better taste?

Any info would be great!

If you are new to rebuilding and haven't started on something say like an evod etc then I'd stay clear of jumping into an RDA/RBA as it can be daunting at first. Try rebuilding something else first and see how it suits you. It's true a dripper produces a better flavour but only if you build it properly.

If you are new to rebuilding and haven't started on something say like an evod etc then I'd stay clear of jumping into an RDA/RBA as it can be daunting at first. Try rebuilding something else first and see how it suits you. It's true a dripper produces a better flavour but only if you build it properly.

Like many others, I started out by rebuilding protank heads before moving on to proper rebuildables but I have to respectfully disagree with your point. It's much easier to build a simple dripper like an igo l than it is to rebuild a protank head. There's so much more space and you can actually see what you're doing. And you get a great vape too.

The problems arise when folk start out with complicated and fussy dual coil drippers and dive headlong into very low ohm builds *or* start out with a RBA that is difficult to troubleshoot once it's holding a tankful of expensive juice.

Like many others, I started out by rebuilding protank heads before moving on to proper rebuildables but I have to respectfully disagree with your point. It's much easier to build a simple dripper like an igo l than it is to rebuild a protank head. There's so much more space and you can actually see what you're doing. And you get a great vape too.

The problems arise when folk start out with complicated and fussy dual coil drippers and dive headlong into very low ohm builds *or* start out with a RBA that is difficult to troubleshoot once it's holding a tankful of expensive juice.

I see your point but I found it easier to rebuild my aerotank than I did to build my igo - don't know why just did. haha

Back
Top Bottom