What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

RDA Coils

How does the cap feel with it off? If you have a issue with the cap not staying on properly pm me your addy and I'll send you some O rings that should fit without catching
Thanks for that Matt, I'll get on it once I finish work and get back to you.

Bit of juice on the O rings & twist the cap down. Don't try to push it straight down.

@mattyk2010 seems a little better but not great still. The top air flow cap comes off alot easier so just using that atm. Will see how long until that becomes tight aswel lol.

@mattyk2010 seems a little better but not great still. The top air flow cap comes off alot easier so just using that atm. Will see how long until that becomes tight aswel lol.
PM me your addy and I'll send you some different size ones I had to use on my drop for the same issue [emoji6]

PM me your addy and I'll send you some different size ones I had to use on my drop for the same issue [emoji6]
I'm going to assume starting a conversation is a PM?

Appreciate it, don't mind paying for them and the shipping bro.

Back
Top Bottom