What's new

RBA Advice

kojiro

Hi all. Looking for opinions on TFV12Prince RBA. I have the big baby RBA but have had no end of problems with shorting and low ohm error messages. I tried the 'file off some of the bottom of RBA fix, which worked for 2 days but now it's saying zero ohms/short again.

It's not worth messing about with RBA units for these tanks. They are barely fit for purpose for what they were originally designed for - an RBA added as an afterthought is going to be crap.

When you're ready to move on to RBAs full time, ask for some advice and get a proper one.

It's not worth messing about with RBA units for these tanks. They are barely fit for purpose for what they were originally designed for - an RBA added as an afterthought is going to be crap.

When you're ready to move on to RBAs full time, ask for some advice and get a proper one.
What would you recommend?

What would you recommend?

Probably the best all round sub-ohm tank ever is the Aromamizer Supreme V2, Leakproof if kept upright, easy to coil, easy to wick, great flavour, huge clouds.

Probably the best all round sub-ohm tank ever is the Aromamizer Supreme V2, Leakproof if kept upright, easy to coil, easy to wick, great flavour, huge clouds.
I'll check it out.
Iv been looking at the Wotofo serpent, seems to have good reviews and looks super easy to coil.

Back
Top Bottom