What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Question about voltage draw on series mods

Just remember, if you build something mental on a mech, it won't stop you firing it. Use good batteries, check the build for resistance and shorts on a reader or regulated mod before firing and don't push the batteries or bad things happen.

giphy.gif

Just remember, if you build something mental on a mech, it won't stop you firing it. Use good batteries, check the build for resistance and shorts on a reader or regulated mod before firing and don't push the batteries or bad things happen.
Hear you loud and clear bro :)

Thanks so much for everyones help guys.

This video was the remedy i needed (for anyone that comes across this looking for answers)

Ive calculated that at 150 watts my smok alien will have a draw of 29 amps (discounting the wattage sucked out by the regulator) and so that is the highest wattage I can go up to on this device safely with the LG HB6 batteries with 30amp cont discharge and i also understand the differences between mech and regulated mods now.

Again, thankyou so much to everyone who answered!

Back
Top Bottom