What's new

Profile 1.5 rda

Zited

Postman
Hi vapers, I'm just running into a bit of trouble with my profile RDA.

I got some VandyVape NI80 mesh wire today and have been tryna make myself coils, although I have done it, all of them have been coming out at like 0.08 - .1 ohms which idk if that's normal also the taste just isnt.... perfect, I get alot of dry hits probaly had about 7 by now and the cotton has lit on fire alot, and i know you're gonna say well more juice fixes that, I mean I drowned that cotton and coil in juice idk how it managed to do all that but i'm just curious if anyone knows how to make a good mesh coil for the profile if so please let me know!!!

Thanks
Zited :)

Can you post a pic of your build? The trick with these decks is to really it pack out with cotton. You need quite a bit more than you probably think you do.

These are the best if you can't get the Extremes www.amazon.co.uk/Wotofo-nexMesh-Strips-10pcs-0-13ohm/dp/B082HBHCYJ/ref=pd_nav_hcs_rp_2/260-7354305-9658232?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B082HBHCYJ&pd_rd_r=c6992f58-a481-4ac2-b4e6-1a22c0d8e8b5&pd_rd_w=LPozO&pd_rd_wg=Ib6xj&pf_rd_p=1bb231ea-d1d9-423a-80f3-690988773314&pf_rd_r=8BM85BX03VTBMB80T710&psc=1&refRID=8BM85BX03VTBMB80T710
From your post I'm guessing you're using Vandy Vape mesh on a roll. If so you have to cut it to the exact same size as these to stand a chance. Also if you've bought the wrong type, as in hole pitch, you won't get a high enough resistance.
Unless you're comfortable cutting mesh on a roll use the Wotofo mesh. It lasts a good few rewicks as long as you don't bend/crease it. I've had strips last 3months with a gentle burn & rinse between rewicks.

To my knowledge they are for the original profile and unity, dont think they fit the profile 1.5 but good price all the same
They do fit it. It's the 1.5/RDTA mesh that isn't backward compatible, too wide for the clamps.

They do fit it. It's the 1.5/RDTA mesh that isn't backward compatible, too wide for the clamps.
Ah get you, same length but smaller in width than the mesh specific for the 1.5, so like you said harder to centralise it in the clamps, cheers I now know I can use the originals if I run out of the other mesh

Ah get you, same length but smaller in width than the mesh specific for the 1.5, so like you said harder to centralise it in the clamps, cheers I now know I can use the originals if I run out of the other mesh
Actually bigger all round but the OG work fine in both. I use the SS sometimes in the 1.5 as there isn't a larger SS mesh.

Back
Top Bottom