What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Possible to travel with Profile Unity RTA?

JuicyJuiceVaping

Initiate
Been using sub ohm pre built tanks for a year now. Just got the profile unity. Wow. Best flavor. Worth the learning curve to build for me.

I usually kept my subohm tank setup in my pocket and it never not once leaked on me, no matter the angle.

About 30 minutes ago, had my RTA in my pocket and all the juice leaked out. Now my pants smell good, but I'm out of juice now until I get home.

Is it possible with travel with an RTA in your pocket without it leaking? Or is an RTA a strictly home device (something similar to always needing to be upright)?

Thanks.

I use rtas every day and they go everywhere with me. So the answer is yes. I guess some are more prone to leaking than others though but to lose the entire tank would perhaps suggest something isn’t right with it.

The Unity needs the airflow closing if carrying in a pocket. Also sounds like not enough cotton as this will cause it to leak, especially if upper juice holes are not covered.

Yeah, going to rewick her tonight then and keep the airflow close when in my pocket. She's my golden retriever.

Oh also, it won't come out of the top of the tank through the drip tip?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom