What's new

Plumeveil overhyped?

using furthest away positive hole from neg here not done dual but that either side should keep the coils more central.

edit shite response i.e flip the positves around on each use the other one, god thats even worse than my last response I know what I mean not explaining very well.

Last edited:
D'oh good point!

Just looked at it and thought hmm, doesn't look right xD

I am used to using the closest one myself on other devices I dont have allot of tri post stuff easy mistake to make. Edit coil just above the lip of the deck works for me too running this slap bang on air on cap, other stuff run just above bang on works on this.

Last edited:
Haven't got the hang of mine yet, tried a dual micro coil build .91 ohms and dragon wicked it with cotton but I cant vape it just makes me cough. Tried wicking it through the coils but as soon as I take a hit I cough.
Have you tried a straight up single micro coil in the PV? If not go down that route and use only the side airflow - then tweak airflow first to find your sweet spot. I personally think the PV is better with a single coil and have a 0.4ohm single in as we speak.

Rebuilt with twisted 28AWG Kanthal single coil .7ohms and its pretty good, thanks for the tip.
plumeveilpanzer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom