What's new

Plumeveil overhyped?

Cheers pal :-)

I was confused as mine wouldn't budge, got it moving with the aid of pliers and a undoing the 510

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

ps I have not felt the need to move mine yet, my experience of moving it was just stripping it down when I first got it, I normally try loads of different setups when I get an ati but on this a/ not really had time, b/ one .5 that it came with in there works a bloody treat probably have a fiddle next week reading this back tho doesnt sound like folk have enjoyed dual needs a go tho.

ps I have not felt the need to move mine yet, my experience of moving it was just stripping it down when I first got it, I normally try loads of different setups when I get an ati but on this a/ not really had time, b/ one .5 that it came with in there works a bloody treat probably have a fiddle next week reading this back tho doesnt sound like folk have enjoyed dual needs a go tho.

It's one of the very few drippers I have not felt the need to use dual coils to improve vape quality/quantity in a very very long time. Still got a 0.4ohm single build in ATM but I will rebuild that before I hit the hay tonight to a 0.5 or 0.6 again I think

Last edited:
It's one of the very few drippers I have felt the need to use dual coils to improve vape quality/quantity in a very very long time. Still got a 0.4ohm single build in ATM but I will rebuild that before I hit the hay tonight to a 0.5 or 0.6 again I think

yeah working great single, been using singles quite a bit recently my origen has been single for weeks but the style of the PV surprised it works well I threw it together when I first got it really slap dash single .5 left side of wick thrown under the coil and filling one side of the deck and literally threw the other side of the wick over one of the negative posts away from the coil to the other side of deck not pretty but works very well.

normally quite anal on builds but that was pure mess and vapes well, after the veritas thought this might be a mess post air but it isnt centre post air on the V screws it in my opinion loads of air and no bang.

Last edited:
off topic @PlumeBlu got Comino in the pv at the minute bloody lovely stuff, far prefer it to the jove that everyone loves alas I am not a rhubarb man but can tell why people like it heh and heartshot is scary too vaping loveheart sweets that one is a small dosage for me but Comino hmmm terrific.

right back on topic guys, and no the PV is not overhyped and the veritas certainly is.

Still need to coil my bastard! Fuck it imma do it now and report back how it vapes with Black astaire in it

whats a thread without quick and very dirty pics whilst hugget builds..

god thats a terrible photo heh

702636ed-c3cf-443b-a3a7-99dcffab93a4.jpg

Not the neatest but 0.6 dual

Attachments

• 1408322741875.jpg
    1408322741875.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 173
Dont want to shit on ya chips but top cap afc might be a problem bud

No worries lol do enlighten me :-)

Wasn't impressed needs tinkering with to get it bang on, what do you suggest?

Back
Top Bottom