What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Plumeveil overhyped?

it does mate just unsrew the 5-10 position it where you want re-screw.

Cheers man :grin2:

I'm too fucking tired lol, nearly sliced my hand open undoing it. Ill do it tomorrow lmao

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Cheers man :grin2:

I'm too fucking tired lol, nearly sliced my hand open undoing it. Ill do it tomorrow lmao

no worries just need to loosen it a bit rather than take it out, it is solid when 5-10 is in fully which I like, considering folk are getting pissed with it moving think this is another reason the cigreen is pure win great ati.

no worries just need to loosen it a bit rather than take it out, it is solid when 5-10 is in fully which I like, considering folk are getting pissed with it moving think this is another reason the cigreen is pure win great ati.

Loosened it but it didn't move, guess it needs a bit of leverage. Cba tonight too knackered lol

You don't have a problem with loose caps on the Cigreens do ya? I know I don't but seems alot of people do with other versions

Loosened it but it didn't move, guess it needs a bit of leverage. Cba tonight too knackered lol

You don't have a problem with loose caps on the Cigreens do ya? I know I don't but seems alot of people do with other versions

I changed the o-rings on the deck day one was my only niggle a bit loose for me now its firm but doesnt need angry hands to remove its just right, the rest is pure class as mentioned earlier if I had recived this as a genuine product I would be happy.

I have been vaping allot of other stuff since getting it as kind folk have sent me stuff to try out chances are i will get a genuine of this but need more vape time with this to be 100% that I want one, its a flavoursome cloud chucking ati tho from first impressions, much better than the veritas i really dont understand the band wagon that one chucked every coil imaginable in there, sent it on for another forum member to try I think its a turd new ati hype.

I changed the o-rings on the deck day one was my only niggle a bit loose for me now its firm but doesnt need angry hands to remove its just right, the rest is pure class as mentioned earlier if I had recived this as a genuine product I would be happy.

I have been vaping allot of other stuff since getting it as kind folk have sent me stuff to try out chances are i will get a genuine of this but need more vape time with this to be 100% that I want one, its a flavoursome cloud chucking ati tho from first impressions, much better than the veritas i really dont understand the band wagon that one chucked every coil imaginable in there, sent it on for another forum member to try I think its a turd new ati hype.

Cheers pal :-)

Loving all the help ive had regards to this.

Glad your finding yours is a good un, guess I'm lucky on the oring front I need to put the blooming thing on a mech to remove the top cap xD

They are but if you tighten up the centre pin they don't spin readily :)

Cheers pal :-)

I was confused as mine wouldn't budge, got it moving with the aid of pliers and a undoing the 510

Back
Top Bottom